The Top 7 Business Trends
To Adopt In 2022
What is a business trend?
- A business trend is a general change in the way business is changing. This is a shift or change in the business dynamics within the whole industry. Business trends tend to drive enterprise-wide strategic decisions and are the result of shifts in attitudes, values, technologies and the economic landscape. These are important because trends allow businesses to break the boundaries of the market by enabling new ideas and opportunities. Watching the trends help you make better strategic decisions, capitalize on good business opportunities, and help you overcome your competition. Business trends help determine the required changes for improvement within your business and help you discover the strategies that will be most effective for your target market.
1. Online EventsOne of the top trends in 2022 is online events. Online events are virtual conferences, live streams, or any event that involves people interaction in an online environment. Hosting an online event has many advantages such as
- 70% of organizations who had a virtual event said that they had much more fun
- 84% of organizations with virtual events spent less money than in-person events ( the average rate is $500-$1,000)
- 52% of organizations have reported seeing the same OR MORE attendance than they did in person.
2. Video Marketing
Like online events, video marking can be done from anywhere, at any time. Video marketing is simply creating and uploading videos to different apps or platforms. These videos could be for promoting, brand awareness, and even to educate potential customers.
- Studies show that companies using videos attract 41% more web traffic than non users.
- On average, sites that use videos have a 4.8% conversion rate compared to 2.9% for organizations that don't use
- Companies who utilized video marketing grew 49% faster in revenue than those who did not last year
On some platforms like social media, there is typically a comments section where you can read and respond to any questions that visitors may have.
3. Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing is also known as digital marketing. This is the use of social media platforms on which users build social networks and share information to build the company's brand, increase sales, and drive website traffic.
- Over 4.62 billion people across the world use social media
- 55% of consumers learn about new brands on social media
- 80% of business owners think its essential to invest in social media marketing
Some examples of social media are LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Social media platforms enable you to have conversations, share information and create web content. There are many types of social media, including blogs, social networking sites which can be photo and video sharing, instant messaging sites, and podcasts.
What is a podcast? Well, a podcast is a collection or series of digital audio files that are made available for downloading or listening over the internet. Each individual audio recording is known as a podcast episode. Once you record and edit the podcast, you can post it on a web browser such as Youtube. These episodes are made for people to learn about a new topic of industry or for information about a certain topic. It is a great way to educate your target audience and to get involved with your active listeners.
- 51% of Americans listen to podcasts
- On average, 45% of podcast listeners have a household income of more than $250,000
- 54% of podcast consumers say they think about buying the advertised products
5. Ai Search tools
Now more than ever modern search engines rely on artificial intelligence (AI). AI search is responsible for everything that you see on the internet. The Ai search powered platform learns from data on users to automatically generate the most accurate and relevant search experiences to enhance your search results.
- Ai search enhances customer satisfaction by 25%
- 64% of marketing businesses consider Ai to be valuable in their marketing strategy
- 48% of marketing leaders cite AI as making the most significant difference in how customers interact with them
6. Email Marketing
Email marketing is a form of direct marketing that uses email to promote your businesses products or services. It helps customers be aware of your latest items or offers. This helps companies stay engaged between purchases.
- 64% of small businesses use email marketing to reach customers
- 41.5% of brands say that email marketing is very crucial to businesses
- 46% of smartphone users prefer to receive communications from businesses via email
Email marketing is conducted by using your email list contacts. You must have a list to conduct a email marketing campaign.
7. SEO and KeywordsSEO is also known as Search Engine Optimization. SEOs are the process of getting traffic from free, organic results in search engines. Even though SEO tactics that were effective in the past have ceased working, SEO decided to keep evolving. These new updates are cutting spam, better matching of user intent, and cutting ineffective tactics creating a new user experience.
- 61% of marketers believe that SEO is the key to online success
- Leads from search engines have a 14.6% close rate while outbound leads have 1.7% close rate
- 75% of marketers believe that their SEO tactics are very effective at helping them achieve their marketing goals
In conclusion, there are many ways to help you with your marketing efforts however, following the trends is the best way. Keeping up with your competitors can be hard however, it's easier with marketing trends. The more that you follow these trends, the easier it will be to predict things that will come in the future industry. Like everything else in life, marketing trends change, therefore, as an entrepreneur it is your responsibility to follow trends related to your business. Not only are marketing trends a great learning tool, but they are also a great start for growth. Don’t deprive yourself the opportunity to reach more success by being closed off to the idea of new trends.
Contact us today for more information!