Make sure that you have a mobile friendly website. More web searches are now being done from a mobile device rather than a laptop or desktop computer. As of October 2016, mobile searches exceeded those performed from a desktop and this number is growing monthly. What this means is that, in addition to having a visually appealing website, you need to make sure your site is mobile friendly.
- Incorporate a blog that you update frequently. Content is King. Almost everyone has heard this common refrain. You may be a bit intimidated by the idea of blogging. Don’t be. This is the best way to stay in communications with your prospects and customers.
- SEO is an essential component of any online marketing strategy. SEO is all about making your website be found and ranked by search engines. The goal of SEO is to increase traffic to your website which is largely achieved through ranking higher in online search results. SEO helps you drive quality leads to your website, boost your brand recognition, and lend your business the credibility it needs to succeed in a crowded online world.
- Invest in online advertising campaigns. It takes time (Google advises 3 to 4 months) to start seeing the results of your efforts with organic SEO. As you undertake improving your online presence to generate leads, one excellent and cost-efficient way to generate traffic to your business is with Google Adwords.
- Be an active social media user. Social media can be a highly effective way to improve your visibility and reach new customers. The benefits of social networking come to those who interact not just with the platforms but with other participants; it’s essential to have interactions with your followers. In order to create engaged followers and customers through social media, you have to post new and interesting content on a regular basis. In addition to posting useful articles and offering expert insights on sites like Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn, you should also solicit and respond to comments on your posts. It’s not just about visibility, it’s about accessibility. Accessibility builds trust and credibility.
- Get listed on key directory sites. Often, especially for local searches, these sites rank at or near the top organically. There are many directories for specific industries, but there are more than 60 search engines and directories where your business should be accurate.
- Make sure that you have a mobile friendly website. More web searches are now being done from a mobile device rather than a laptop or desktop computer. As of October 2016, mobile searches exceeded those performed from a desktop and this number is growing monthly. What this means is that, in addition to having a visually appealing website, you need to make sure your site is mobile friendly.
Struggling to find marketing services for your small business that offers affordability and results? Too often, online marketing requires a major commitment of time and resources with little return on that investment. At Stradigi, we deliver a fresh perspective for online marketing campaigns coupled with proven virtual marketing tools and techniques designed to drive engagement, boost website traffic, and convert leads into customers. Ready to accelerate your success? Visit us online or call us today to learn more 724-209-7020. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!